119 ACRE CROPLAND ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
Cleo I Brockmann Revocable Living Trust
State Road 19 & County Road F, Mazomanie, WI.
Location: 1 1/2 miles North of Mazomanie (Hwy 14) or 6.5 miles South of Sauk City (Hwy 12) On Hwy 78 to Hwy 19, Then East 1 mile.
Lots Close – December 10, 2020 at 11:00 AM
Tuesday, November 24,
11:00 am—1:00 pm or by appointment
Offered in 2 Tracts
Town of Mazomanie – Dane County
PARCEL #1 – 53 +/- Acres
51.21 acres tillable
Spinks & Plainfield and Watseka loamy sand and Marshan Silt Loam
PARCEL #2 – 66 +/- Acres
62 acres tillable
Marshan Silt Loam, Spinks & Plainfield and Watseka Loamy Sand
Successful bidder will be required to pay $25,000 down per parcel in nonrefundable earnest money within 24 hours of auction close and sign an offer to purchase with no contingencies. Balance will be due at closing. Property is sold subject to approval. Property is sold in its “as is” condition, with all its faults. There are no guarantees or warranties as to any aspects of the property. Information in this brochure was derived from sources believed to be correct but is not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property and records. Seller will pay all 2020 taxes, buyer will be responsible for 2021 taxes. No development rights will be transferred with this sale. All announcements from the auction block take precedence over printed material and any other oral statements made.
- Successful bidder will sign a standard Offer to Purchase form within 24 hours of the close of the auction. Offer will be a cash offer with no contingencies of any kind.
- Earnest money shall be $25,000 per parcel and will be collected within 24 hours of the close of the auction. If the high bid is accepted, the earnest money will be applied toward the purchase price. If the bid is not accepted, the earnest money will be returned to the buyer.
- The offer is subject to approval of the owner, who will have until December 12, 2020. The seller may accept, reject, or counter today’s high bid.
- This offer may not be rescinded prior to Midnight of December 12, 2020.
- In the event of a counter-offer, today’s high bidder will be given the first opportunity to accept any counter offer.
- The buyer is purchasing the property in its “AS IS” condition with all its faults. No warranties are made as to any aspects regarding the property. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own inspections of the property and the records.
- The property is being sold to settle an estate. A Real Estate Condition Report has not been and will not be provided, the buyer is purchasing the property in its “AS IS” condition.
- If the offer is accepted, closing will take place on or before January 22, 2021.
- The seller will pay all 2020 taxes, the buyer is to be responsible for taxes starting January 1, 2021.
- No development rights are being transferred with this purchase.
GAVIN BROS AUCTIONEERS
296 Main St. Reedsburg, WI 53959 • (608) 524-6416
112 5th Avenue Baraboo, WI 53913 • (608) 356-9437 firstname.lastname@example.org